We are looking for a Mathematical Modeling and Optimization Engineer for autonomous UAVs, with a passion for innovation and a desire to participate in the development of a revolutionary technology. In this role, you will be responsible for the design and development of an autonomous flight system, you will play a key role in the implementation and optimization of machine learning models, focusing on different methods of trajectory planning, optimization and efficient processor management, you will be involved in the introduction of autonomous and intelligent concepts and solutions in the context of wind turbine blade inspection by drone.
Highly motivated, curious and rigorous, with a good sense of initiative. Come and join us!
- Implement real-time trajectory planning models in a dynamic environment.
- Manage and optimize the performance of models and systems used to implement real-time applications.
- Perform extensive testing, analysis and tuning to ensure the performance and reliability of intelligent and autonomous systems.
- Collaborate with other engineers to integrate AI models into existing systems and products, taking into account path planning, optimization and processor management aspects.
- Engineering degree or thesis in applied mathematics, automation or related field.
- Previous industrial experience in the design or development of autonomous systems, ideally with robots, drones or autonomous vehicles, would be a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of reinforcement learning techniques and trajectory planning.
- Programming skills: Implementation of optimization algorithms in MATLAB-Simulink, knowledge of C++ software development in a Linux environment would be a plus.
- Ability to work independently, solve complex problems and adapt quickly to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Note that knowledge of drones is an optional qualification, but would be considered an additional asset for this position
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- An opportunity to participate in an innovative project and push the boundaries of autonomous technology.
- A collaborative, stimulating and continuous learning work environment.
- Training and professional development opportunities to foster career growth within the company.
- Health insurance, meal vouchers.
How to Apply: If you are excited about this challenge and want to be part of a passionate team, please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: All information provided in your application will be treated confidentially and used solely for recruitment purposes.