POSiTION AND MISSION
Take part in the international and French growth by strengthening the sales department of an innovative startup in renewable energies and wind turbine maintenance!
SupAirVision is looking for a Business Developer apprentice Export.
SupAirVision optimizes the management of wind farms and contributes to the performance of French and international green electricity by developing services with high technological value. How? SupAirVision improves the inspection of wind turbine blades thanks to four major technologies: Drone, AI, image, blade expertise.
Are you highly motivated, open-minded and rigorous? Do you have a strong interest in innovation? Then come and join us!
Position and mission
Under the responsibility of the Sales Director, your missions will be around two strategic axes:
Business Development Export (Germany, Italy, Asia):
- Carry out market studies in the targeted countries.
- Establish commercial files to carry out prospecting actions.
- Define a prospecting plan, select the right channels, and choose the right timing.
- Identify and qualify potential customers.
- Report the information in our CRM software.
Customer Satisfaction Management (French market):
- Ensure business continuity on the French market by developing the existing customers satisfaction.
- Develop the existing CRM (commercial offers, emails).
- Build customer satisfaction indicators.
- Develop and implement the customer satisfaction process for the French market.
- Set up a customer loyalty system or procedure.
Skills and Profile
- Developer / Hunter with a real spirit of initiative
- Organized and rigorous
- Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
- Collaborative spirit and open to innovation
- Very good level of English is essential. Knowledge of a second language and the wind power industry will be a plus.
Why join SupAirVision?
- You join an internationally oriented, dynamic and innovative start-up.
- You are trained, accompanied by your manager and the sales team in order to strengthen your skills in international trade.
- You will have a great autonomy in the work, with many challenges and responsibilities.
- You join a dynamic team; you work in an excellent atmosphere and in a comfortable setting!
- You join the young and promising sector of renewable energies and wind sector.
- Position based in the region of Paris or Troyes (10).
- Flexible and adaptable hours. Home -office possible 2-3 days/week.
- Modern and pleasant working environment. Multicultural, dynamic, and innovative team.
- Remuneration: according to Apprenticeship Convention agreement.
- Restaurant tickets, work council
Please send your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
Type of job: Work-study contract