Benefit from the flexibility of the annotation system developed by SupAirVision to have a clear and exhaustive vision of your turbines (blades and towers). You can have access to a fully digitalised view of the blades and towers for a global vision of your assets on which the defects and anomalies are directly located and annotated.
Discover the annotation-link feature to only make the most flagrant defect appear when the same defects are repeated. It is also possible to use it when the defect might appear on more than one side or even to monitor a defect over time: link the annotation to a previous inspection and visualise its evolution.
The defects are registered by our independents blade and composite experts, based on a customizable defect grid, which annotates and affects a severity rating. We remain in charge of the defects’ annotation in order to adapt the SupAirVision diagnosis to your needs. You can also have a total control over the detection and characterisation of the anomalies and defects, by annotating them autonomously.
- Exhaustive cartography of your asset
- Complete reconstruction of the blade
- Annotation 50% faster than on a photo gallery thanks to the stitching feature
- Annotations by our blades and towers experts, or autonomously by your teams
- Annotation-links: repetition of defects, defect on various shots, monitoring of the defects over time
- Customizable defect grid according to your requirements
How it works ?
- Availability of the assembly on VisionAir
- Defects stored in our annotation system, by our expert or directly by your teams
- Reports generated automatically and adapted to your need of the moment
- Data stored via the history of the inspection to facilitate the monitoring of the defects in time